Check out these great 4th of July recipes that include appetizers, desserts, main dishes, and even some delicious drinks to enjoy with everyone on this festive holiday!
With the Fourth of July only a few short days away…we are all looking for last-minute ideas to share with friends and family! In my process to find yummy dishes to share with our family, I found some really awesome ones and had to share my favorite 4th of July recipes with you.
4th of July Recipes to Celebrate Everything Red, White & Blue
Check out these great Fourth of July recipe ideas that include awesome appetizers, desserts, main dishes, and even some delicious drinks to enjoy with everyone on this festive holiday!
4th of July Main Dishes
- Perfectly Smoked Ribs from Moms Confession
- Pretzel Hot Dogs from The Nerds Wife
- Best Smoked Brisket from Moms Confession
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp from Pinch and Swirl
- Fall Off the Bone Ribs from Moms Confession
- Beef Shish Kabobs from Living a Frugal Life
- Panko Crispy Chicken Tenders from Moms Confession
- Carne Asada from Pinch and Swirl
- Chicken Pesto Pasta from Moms Confession
4th of July Appetizers & Snacks
- Easy Cheese Ball from Moms Confession
- Stuffed Jalapenos from Moms Confession
- Rice Krispie Stars from Princess Pinky Girl
- Kool-Aid Popcorn from Simply Designing
4th of July Side Dishes
- Italian Pasta Salad from Moms Confession
- Chipotle Ranch Pasta Salad from Moms Confession
- Refreshing Cucumber Salad from Moms Confession
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad from Zesty Olive
- Zesty Cucumber Ranch Salad from Moms Confession
- Chicken Cobb Chopped Kale Salad from Evolving Table
- Baked Beans from Moms Confession
- Shredded Cabbage Salad from Tasty Galaxy
- Spring Vegetable Salad from Moms Confession
4th Of July Drink Ideas
- Strawberry Moscato Cocktail from Moms Confession
- Agua de Horchata from Ravings by Rae
- Moscato Party Mixer from Moms Confession
Be sure to pin this for later!
How are you spending this Fourth of July with your friends and family?