Quick and Easy Meal Idea for Families – Baked Panko Chicken Tenders
Don’t you hate it when the breading of your chicken tenders falls off as soon as it hits the steamy oil? I know I do! After some trial and error, I think I have it figured out. YAY!!
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 1 cup of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp of Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
- 1 small bottle Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, as a marinade
- Toss 1 lb. of chicken tenders into a bowl with 1 bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce for at least 15 minutes to marinade.
- Combine Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, flour, salt, black pepper, and Slap Ya Mama Seasoning in a pie dish.
- Remove chicken tenders from marinade and toss in batter mixture.
- Coat chicken tenders, place in preheated oven at 350˚ and bake to crunchy perfection!
- If you choose to fry these panko chicken tenders, coat chicken tenders, place in preheated frying pan with oil, and fry to crunchy perfection!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 1671mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/3/2020.
Serve with green beans mixed cooked with bacon bits and mashed potatoes. Dinner is served in 30 minutes!