This post brought to you by Gro-ables. All opinions are 100% mine.
Spring is in full bloom at our house! Are you excited? Warmer weather means it’s time to get outside and I couldn’t be more excited! Spring and summer bring so much more happiness to my life than the cold, dreary days of fall and winter. Over the past few weeks, I have been prepping my flower and garden areas.
Simplify Gardening with Miracle-Gro Gro-ables
A few weeks ago, I started my seedlings using a new product by Miracle-Gro called Groables. The Miracle-Gro Groables are super easy to use and are designed for people who are new to gardening. They are guaranteed to grow (when use as directed of course) and quite honestly they are the perfect way to try something new and grow something for the first time on your own.
Learn more about The Basic Garden from Sprout It. Its an easy-to-grow veggie garden with a great payoff at harvest time. Plus if you are just beginning your gardening journey…it’s perfect for simplifying gardening and the process of growing your own produce at home!
One of our families favorite side dishes to make all summer long is delicious fresh green beans that are loaded with flavor! The recipe is so easy, it’s really just a matter of dumping the ingredients in a pan and stirring them occasionally. Try it for yourself…they truly are the Best Green Beans EVER!
- 2 lbs Fresh green beans
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter (everything is better with butter!)
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits or pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Trim ends of green beans and snap in half.
- Add all ingredients into a deep dish pan and cover, stir occasionally (approx. every 3-5 minutes).
- Cook on low to medium heat for approximately 20-25 minutes or until green means are slightly crunchy, but still flexible without breaking in half.