Don’t miss these amazing BBQ Recipe Ideas just in time for Father’s Day! Fire up the grill all summer long for these great meal ideas!
Dads everywhere will love this fantastic list of BBQ recipes that are just what you want to be making on Father’s Day this year. With great choices between beef, chicken, pork, and even vegetables this list of grilled and barbecued items is sure to please not only the man of the hour but your friends and family.
Father’s Day BBQ Recipe Ideas
Grab some tongs and the classic grilling apron to get started making these great recipes! Dad can help man the grill, or you can take a turn at it yourself to create a delicious meal that is sure to please.
This list has been broken down by type of meat being cooked, and we’ve also included a few sauces and rub recipes at the end for those who like to make homemade sauces.
We are sure this list will give you fantastic choices everyone will love.
- Smoked Brisket from Moms Confession
- Beer Marinated Grilled Steak from The Frugal Mom Eh!
- Grilled Thai Beef Tacos from Hezzi-D’s Books And Cooks
- French Onion Beer Burgers from Snappy Gourmet
- Grilled Sun-Dried Tomatoes Meatballs from Wannabite
- Overload Bacon Burger from Wannabite
- White Queso Burger from Kicking It With Kelly
- Grilled BBQ Bacon Meatloaf Sandwich from Melanie Makes
- Grilled Steak Kebabs from Saving Dollars And Sense
- How To Make Ribs On The Grill from Moms Confession
- Extra Tender Back Ribs from The Scrappy Geek
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Baby Back Ribs from Passion For Savings
- Dr. Pepper Ribs from Hezzi-D’s Books And Cooks
- Smoked Turkey from Moms Confession
- Grilled Lime Tequila Chicken Breasts from You Brew My Tea
- Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs from You Brew My Tea
- Orange Glazed BBQ Drumsticks from The Frugal Mom Eh!
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bombs from Moms Confession
- Hot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks from The Scrappy Geek
- 3-Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings from Intelligent Domestications
- Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa from The Foodie And The Fix
- Beer Can Chicken from Living Sweet Moments
- Balsamic Marinated Pork Chops from You Brew My Tea
- Apple Juice Marinated Pork Tenderloin from My Joy-Filled Life
- Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin from Baking Beauty
Fish & Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp Marinade from You Brew My Tea
- Pepper Crusted Maple-Glazed Salmon from The Frugal Mom Eh!
- Blackened Cod with Mango Salsa from Grounded Surrounded
Rubs and Sauces
- Redd’s Green Apple Ale BBQ Sauce from The Scrappy Geek
- Hawaiian Veggie Burgers Sauce (great sauce recipe) from 31 Organized
- Best Burger Seasoning from Family Fresh Meals
As you can see, this list includes some surprisingly easy and delicious BBQ recipes that are perfect for Father’s Day celebrations. They are also a great BBQ recipe to keep on hand for all of your summer grilling events.
Make homemade sauces, or use semi-homemade ideas listed above to create the ultimate barbecue meal for your friends and family to enjoy this year!
More BBQ Recipes & Tips:
Be sure to pin this for later!