We all have those busy days where we feel completely drained and have no motivation in us to cook dinner. However, those hungry stomachs aren’t going to stop growling until you fix something. Your family has had enough fast food, so it’s time to whip them up something delicious. The catch is you don’t want it to take you a lot of time and you want it to be delicious.
Want to know my secret to nights like this? 30 Minute Hamburger Soup! This meal allows you to take 30 minutes to prepare a delicious meal for your family.
The first night I made this 30 Minute Hamburger Soup for my family, they fell in love. I wouldn’t lie to you about how delicious this recipe is, trust me. My family begs me to make this meal at least once a week. I can’t wait for you to see the expressions on your family’s face when you cook this incredible 30 minute meal for them.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can tomato sauce
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 can peas
- 1 can carrots
- 25-30 ounces of water (2 cans)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Brown hamburger meat with onion in a stock pot. Use any seasonings you normally use.
- Once the hamburger meat is browned, add the remaining ingredients to your stock pot.
- Bring to a boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, reduce heat to low and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve!