You can’t go wrong with the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, ever! It’s a match made in heaven and these cookies are just further proof. They are chewy with just a little crispiness around the edges – perfect!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the oats, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto the prepared sheet, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and cool 5 minutes before removing to a cooking rack.