Day to day life can sometimes get in the way, but this super easy recipe for homemade pizza on french bread is a great way to get the kids of almost all ages into the kitchen and get dinner on the table in a snap. Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Pizza on French Bread
- 1 loaf of French Bread (located in bakery)
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Pepperoni w/ Cheese pepperoni slices
- Cut french bread down the middle and horizontally(making 4 pieces).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast french bread in oven face down for 3-5 minutes (optional – we like ours semi crispy).
- After toasted, put a layer of spaghetti sauce on bread with a spoon (as much or as little as you like).
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and as many or as little of the pepperonis.
- Place in oven face up for 5-10 minutes (until cheese is melted).
Dinner in about 20 minutes flat that the whole family can enjoy! Now that’s my kind of meal!