These mini fruit pizza cookies are the perfect snack idea for kids & families on a warm spring or summer day. They are an easy snack to make and so tasty!
One of my favorite cookies is pecan sandies. The delicious combination of nutty flavor and butterscotch goodness really reels me in.
I love the warm weather in the summer and spring, but I also sometimes get a hankering to bake or make sweet treats at home, and it’s so hard to do that when the summer sun is making my house uncomfortably hot with the oven on.
That’s why these Pecan Sandies Treats are perfect! They are super easy to make, so if you are in a hurry or you don’t have much skill, they are no-fail. Plus, they are no-bake, so they won’t make you wish you hadn’t turned on the oven. Plus, the ingredients are readily available, fresh and low cost so you can get your “treat on” without spending a lot!
Everyone in my home enjoys these mini fruit pizza cookies and I hope you will, too!
Pecan Sandies Mini Fruit Pizza Cookies Recipe
Pecan Sandies Mini Fruit Pizza Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- Bag of Pecan Sandies Cookies
- 1 Cream Cheese Block
- 1/2-1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Kiwi Fruit
Pecan Sandies Mini Fruit Pizza Cookies Recipe Instructions
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until well blended in a stand mixer. I love my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.
- Remove skin from kiwi using a paring knife or whatever knife works best for you.
- Wash strawberries and kiwi well.
- Remove core from strawberries using a strawberry corer similar to this Chef’n StemGem (works great…I have one!)
- Dice fruit and mix in a small bowl.
- Place Pecan Sandies on a plate, cookie sheet or any dish you plan to serve them on.
- Spoon enough of the cream cheese mixture on each cookie to indulge yourself.
- Top with fresh fruit mixture.
Get the Pecan Sandies Fruit Pizza Cookies Recipe below.
Don’t forget to pin these fruit pizza cookies for later!
These mini fruit pizza cookies are the perfect snack idea for kids and families on a warm spring or summer day. They are an easy snack idea to make and so tasty! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 12mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 0g
These mini fruit pizza cookies are the perfect snack idea for kids and families on a warm spring or summer day. They are an easy snack idea to make and so tasty!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.