Homemade Oven Cleaner
It’s time to clean the oven…in a green living way of course! Out of necessity, cleaning the oven has to be done, but purchasing oven cleaners at the store can get pretty expensive and the fumes can get very overwhelming. After today, you don’t have to worry about the fumes anymore!!
Check out this super easy DIY fume-free way to clean your oven that’s not expensive to make and puts you on the right path to having your oven sparkling clean in a no time!
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- approximately 1 tablespoon of water
- Add a little water at a time, stirring the mixture into a paste.
- Use the paste everywhere in the oven with a clean dry scrub sponge (except for the heating elements)
- Lightly scrub away build up
- Wipe clean with warm water
Enjoy a nice clean oven with out the headache from the fumes!
There are many different variations of oven cleaners…Share your favorite oven cleaner in the comments.