After talking with my friend about how to stop feeling like a short order cook, she shared this ground beef casserole recipe and we haven’t looked back. Packed with flavor and the perfect ingredients, this simple family meal is sure to become one of your families favorite recipes.
Over the years, we have done many variations of this recipe depending on what we had in the home. In the picture above we used Penne noodles and pepper jack cheese with the same results….a perfect easy family meal that our family dives into without hesitation.
Dig into dinner tonight!
Easy Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 oz can of Veg-All Mixed Vegetables
- 2 cups macaroni noodles (cooked)
- ¼ cup onion (chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Sauce Mixture :
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- Cook macaroni noodles as directed and drain.
- Brown ground beef and onion and drain grease.
- Melt butter, mix in flour and milk to make sauce in a bowl.
- Add Veg-All Mixed Vegetables and macaroni noodles together with ground beef in a oven safe dish.
- Mix in 1 cup shredded cheese and add sauce mixture to casserole.
- Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: This post contains links to amazon.com. any purchase made through the links above helps support this site. thank you for your support!