From everything Tex-Mex in the good ole south…it’s all about loading flavor into each and every bite! If you like spice in your life…this is definitely the recipe for you! Kick it up notch at the dinner table with this Spicy Chili recipe.
Yield – 6-8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 60 minutes
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 1/2 medium size onion (chopped)
- 1 15 oz. pinto beans
- 1 15 oz. kidney beans
- 1 10 oz. Rotel
- 1 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a skillet, brown hamburger meat.
- Add onion just before meat is fully cooked
- After hamburger meat is fully cooked, add in remaining ingredients
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce to a simmer
- Simmer for 30-45 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve
Get more delicious Chili Recipes to warm up your soul this fall/winter season!
This looks Yummy. I have pinned it for you!
Thanks Rebekah! Hope you enjoy it!
Perfect for the weather here today!
The serving size…is that man and teen boy 6 or 8 servings? ;) Looks yummy!
This is something my guys would absolutely love; they’re into any type of spicy foods. Thanks so much for linking up to Inspire Me Wednesday!
It’s definitely spicy! Hope your guys love this recipe as much as we do! :)