Hello Monday and welcome to the new year at Moms Confession. I have been off the past week getting the game plan set in place for all of you to see! I have tons of new features that will be added this year and I can’t wait to share them with you. In the mean time, I’ll start off with this yummy goulash recipe that I know you and your family will all enjoy.
This family recipe was shared with me by my dad who is a huge fan of hamburger goulash. Ok, I’ll admit…I love it just as much as he does and that’s why I’m sharing it with all of you!
Enjoy this easy recipe with your family and warm hearts around the table!
Yield – 8-10 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 40 minutes
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 1/2 small-medium onion
- 15 oz. diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
- 15 oz. cut green beans (drained)
- 15 oz. peas (drained)
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 30 oz. water
- 1/2 cup elbow noodles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon season-all salt
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Brown hamburger meat with onion, salt and pepper until completely cooked
- Boil noodles and drain (as directed on packaging)
- Add diced tomatoes, green beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, garlic, season-all salt and noodles
- Bring to a rolling boil for about 5 minutes
- Reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes
- Add corn starch, mix well, simmer 10 minutes to thicken