Are you looking for the ultimate list of frugal father’s day gift ideas? Make sure this list is something you check out. Dad is an important part of your life, so find a few frugal ways to show him that you appreciate him. Typically, dads are incredibly flexible, so they will appreciate any gift you send their way. The trick is finding a gift that he will love and enjoy!
Frugal Fathers Day Gift Ideas
- Create a framed artwork piece.
- Give dad coupons for completing various jobs around the house.
- Make dad his favorite dessert.
- Make a poem for dad that talks about how much you love and appreciate him.
- Decorate the house with dad’s favorite sports’ team.
- Crochet or sew dad a pair of slippers.
- Head to Goodwill to find dad a few fun ties.
- Create a framed piece of artwork using your child’s hands that say “Hands Down–Best Dad Ever.”
- Create a car emergency kit for dad.
- Spend the day raking leaves and picking up sticks for dad. It’ll help him get the yard ready for summer.
- Fill a mason jar with his favorite snacks (nuts, M&Ms, or beef jerky).
- Grab fishing or camping gear on sale.
- Spend time on Father’s Day grilling out with his favorite meats. (No fancy restaurant needed).
- Take a photo shoot for dad but make it a little silly!
- Spend time cleaning out dad’s car. Auto detail the inside and scrub the outside.
- Let dad sit on the couch all day while family members take turns getting him his favorite drinks and snacks.
- Clean out the garage for dad!
- Take dad mini golfing in the backyard. Set up your own mini-golf course using props and your imagination.
- Make a list of what you love about dad. Make it colorful!
- Put together a shadow box of your favorite “dad” memories.
Don’t be afraid to take these ideas and make them your own. No one knows dad quite like you do! Maybe cleaning out the garage and adding an organizational spot is a great idea for your dad. The options are truly endless.
What frugal fathers day gift ideas will you give to dad this year?