This is one of my go-to recipes when I am feeling a little under the weather or just frazzled from the events that have been going on during the day. We love Cheeseburger Mac and it’s really simple to make PLUS for under $5 and I can feel up to 6 people…it’s a win-win!
Oh and I almost forgot to mention, this is one of those super easy meals that the kids can help cook! Now that’s a real win!
Easy Cheeseburger Macaroni N’ Cheese
Cheeseburger Macaroni N' Cheese
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 boxes Mac-n-cheese (any brand)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 small to medium onion
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- garlic seasoning to taste
- no salt seasoning to taste
- Brown hamburger meat, onion, and seasonings together.
- Cook and prepare Mac-n-cheese as directed on the box.
- After the meat is done, add can of tomatoes, a little more seasoning, and dump mac-n-cheese in a large electric skillet.