Put a spin on the traditional homemade chicken alfredo recipe that’s loaded with flavor. The family will love the added twist on a traditional recipe when you toss in a little pepperoni! Enjoy!
This chicken alfredo recipe with pepperoni is perfect for those weeknight meals when you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry. We use this recipe in our families meal plan rotation since it’s so yummy and puts a special twist on our traditional alfredo recipe. Everyone in the family absolutely loves it and I’m sure your family will too!
- 1 lb chicken breast (diced)
- 20-30 pepperoni slices
- 1 Tbsp Garlic & Herbs Basting Oil
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 8 oz fettuccine noodles (cooked)
- Add basting oil and chicken in a pan or electric skillet.
- Cook chicken until well done.
- Add pepperoni when chicken is well done and sauté for about 2 mins.
- Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, butter and milk to skillet.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approx. 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Toss in fully cooked fettuccine noodles and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 587Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 165mgSodium: 693mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 34g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/3/2020.
Let me know what your family thinks of the twist! I hope they love it as much as our family!
You may also like: