What goes perfect with summer? Ice Cream! Almost every night after dinner my family asks for ice cream. As much as we love ice cream, I can’t always budget in ice cream every night. I’ve finally decided to start making my own ice cream. A lot of people are intimidated when it comes to making ice cream but it’s actually pretty simple.
If you are a chocolate lover, you are going to love this ice cream recipe. I really enjoy having a bowl of cold ice cream on a warm summer evening. Then again who doesn’t? I find that some chocolate ice creams are too rich but this one has the perfect balance of richness and chocolate.
Chocolate Ice Cream
Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar Splenda
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in this Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and enjoy this delicious chocolate ice cream recipe in 20 minutes or less.
Enjoy these other Charlie & the Chocolate Factory Inspired Dishes from the amazing bloggers I’ve joined to bring your the #BlogFilmFood Spring and Summer Film Series!
- Chocolate Covered Macaroon Bars from The Grant Life
- Homemade Chocolate Bars from Kirsten Oliphant
- Salted Caramel Fudge from Eat Pray Read Love
- Blueberry Truffles from The Involuntary Housewife
- Samoa Caramel Corn from Family Fun Journal
- Brownie Bites with Marshmallow Cream Cheese from Meal Planning Magic
- BDarkest Chocolate Cake with Red Wine from The Gleeful Gourmand
One (1) lucky reader will receive a copy of Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory AND a copy of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.
Enter via Rafflecopter form below. Open to US residents 18 & older.
Try these other great ice cream recipes!
This post contains links to Amazon.com. Any purchase made through the links above helps support this site. Thank you for your support!