I love creating new recipes and I am so excited to be featured on the Loaf Life Blog for Tillamook Cheese! WOOHOO!!
Today’s recipe is delicious, simple to make and super tasty! I hope your family loves it just as much as mine! :)
Macaroni & Cheese is number one on my kiddos list and pretty much every kid I know LOVES the delicious taste of cheese on macaroni noodles. Put a pepper jack twist on everyday mac-n-cheese that the entire family can enjoy!
Pepper Jack Macaroni and Cheese
Yield – 6 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Tillamook Salted Butter
- ⅛ cup Tillamook Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup Tillamook Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- ⅛ cup milk
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 4 cups water
- In a pot, heat on high until water begins to boil.
- Add macaroni noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- When noodles have completely cooked, remove from heat and drain off excess water.
- Once water has been drained, add Tillamook salted butter, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese, and milk to noodles, and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is sponsored by Tillamook Cheese. I received the Tillamook products in order to provide the create the recipe above.