This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
For some bacon is the all time amazing sauce that goes along with any meal…for my family it’s all about the pepperoni! My family has a love love relationship with pepperoni! It’s good on everything including these Southwest Pepperoni Breakfast Tacos!
Crazy huh? With bacon always hogging the spotlight all these year, now is the time to let pepperoni come up from the rear and shine on your family favorite dishes. One of our favorite family meals together is breakfast for dinner.
It’s such a versatile meal. You can mix and match family favorites with new and exciting dishes like the Southwest Pepperoni Breakfast Tacos while also enjoying the Southwest Pepperoni over waffles, fried eggs, muffins or biscuits (add a little chipotle mustard…yum!) or even hashbrowns! The options are endless when you have part of your meal that can be used on various dishes!
I’m all about versatility and easy meals in the kitchen and adding Hormel Pepperoni to your family favorite dishes is a top notch idea to keep in mind!
- 1 package Hormel Pepperoni Slices (6 oz)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Seasoning Blend Frozen Vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Corn
- 1/2 finely chopped fresh jalapeno
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Quarter Hormel Pepperoni Slices and set aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, seasoning blend, corn and fresh jalapeno into a skillet and cook on medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Toss quartered Hormel Pepperoni Slices into the southwest mixture on the stove and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Set southwest pepperoni mixture aside.
- Crack open eggs into a mixing bowl and scramble them together with salt and pepper.
- In a separate skillet, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook your eggs until well cooked and scrambled.
- To assemble your Southwest Pepperoni Breakfast Tacos:
- Heat tortillas on the stove or in the microwave, layer eggs then southwest pepperoni mixture and serve!