Next time you have some leftover steak, don’t let it go to waste and try this delicious leftover grilled steak stew recipe! You won’t regret it!
The savory flavors take your traditional stew recipe to another level with this recipe.
In my household, we don’t like to waste perfectly good food. I’m always looking for ways to create new recipes with our leftovers.
We recently had some leftover grilled steak and I normally make steak sandwiches, but I wanted something new.
I ended up creating a stew with the leftover steak and let me tell you, it was amazing! This stuff is seriously good and doesn’t taste like leftovers in the slightest.
My whole family was shocked to find out that I had created such a tasty stew with leftover steak.
Next time you have some leftover steak, don’t let it go to waste! Make sure to give this recipe a try.
Leftover Grilled Steak Stew Recipe
Next time you have some steak leftover, don’t let it go to waste! Try this delicious leftover stew recipe! The savory grilled flavors take your traditional stew recipe to another level that you won’t regret making for dinner. Must try!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 leftover sirloin steak grilled or pan-fried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fiesta brand Uncle Chris’ gourmet steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small potatoes
- 3-5 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Stock Pot – this stockpot is durable, non-stick and cleanup is a breeze.
- Cutting Board
- Ladle – The lazy ladle and spoon by Rachael Ray are my favorites! They are super durable and I love that they hang off the side of my pot, dish, or pan while I’m cooking dinner. I’ve had mine for years and I use them daily.
- Vegetable Peeler – I have tried many different vegetable peelers over the years and the Rachael Ray Veg-A-Peel has been a favorite of mine. Even after years of use, mine still peels veggies with ease.
- Sharp Knife
How to Make Grilled Leftover Steak Stew
- Chop everything into bite-size pieces.
- Add carrots, seasoning, and 1/2 onion in a pot to soften and cook down with approximately 1 cup of water over medium to high heat.
- Just before the onion is done add steak into the pot.
- Add water as needed.
- Add potatoes, along with the remainder of onion and celery.
- Cook until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Add cornstarch and stir it in until juice is the consistency that you like.
Get the printable Leftover Grilled Steak Stew Recipe below.
Want to meal plan like a pro?
After struggling for what seemed like forever, and having my teenage kids always asking… Mom, what’s for dinner? I finally figured out the easiest ways to meal planning and now it’s smooth sailing at dinner time each night. There is always a plan for dinner in place and I am not longer asked..what’s for dinner…because they already know!
I may have learned the hard way about meal planning, but you don’t have to! You can learn how I get dinner on the table in a hurry in my ebook, Meal Planning for Busy Moms!
What’s included? You say!
- Tips and tricks I have learned on my meal planning journey (I’m taking the guess work out for you!) :)
- 14 Day Sample Meal Plan to help you get started
- Themed Meal Planning Ideas (with examples)
- 180+ Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- 16 scrumptious recipes that you can make for your family today
- and so much more!
Get your digital copy of Meal Planning for Busy Moms today, and start meal planning like a pro in no time!
Be sure to pin this for later!
Here’s a printable version of this leftover grilled stew recipe:
Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g
More Easy Dinner Ideas from the Grill