Who doesn’t like something sweet to savor on Game Day? I have a few recipes that I make every year on Super Bowl Sunday and Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is one of them! I have always loved cinnamon and sugar together, but when you add it to bread that’s soft and melts in your mouth—there’s no going back.
This is a recipe that the whole family can make together. We love going through the recipe step by step! I’ve made this recipe for years, so it’s like second nature to us. This is seriously one of the best recipes you will ever make when it comes to desserts that are quick and easy.
- French Bread Loaf
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Cut bread into 1-inch squares, but make sure you don’t cut through the bottom of the loaf.
- Place french bread in a safe oven dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Mix ground cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Drizzle butter over top of the bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over the top of the bread.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/3/2020.
Just looking at a picture of this recipe makes my mouth water. I hope your family enjoys my Pull Apart Cinnamon Bread! Feel free to make a couple of batches because I’m sure your family will go through it quickly. Don’t forget to save a few bites for yourself!
Like what you just read? I bet your friends will too! Share this with them on your social media channels by using the links below…your friends will be happy you did!