‘Tis the season for delicious food and these marshmallow pops are sure to please everyone at your party. I love a good appetizer, but a delicious dessert at the holiday party wins me over every.single.time.
What can I say? I love sweets! Don’t you? If you are planning a party or need a little pick me up to get you through the holiday season….these Silver & White Marshmallow Pops are sure to do the trick! :)
Christmas Sparkle Marshmallow Pops on a Stick
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- Silver sparkle Decorations
- 6 Sticks
- Heat White Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with Silver decorations.
- Lay pop on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
Pin these Marshmallow Pops for later!