I love taking modern supplies and creating fun Vintage Chrismas Decorations Ideas to put on our home each year. Decorating for the holidays is a ton of fun. Adding vintage looks makes me feel like I am transporting my family back in time to another place. With so many modern things taking our time, it’s nice to go back to a simpler time with our decorations at Christmas. These are some of my favorite simple but vintage Christmas decorations ideas.
15 Vintage Christmas Decorations Ideas
This list of easy vintage Christmas decorations is a great place to begin this year as you decide what to add to your holiday decorating list. You can go back in time with some fun ideas that make your home look beautiful and bring a bit of the holiday spirit to your family.
- Reindeer Deco Mesh Christmas Wreath from Moms Confession
- DIY Vintage Christmas Sign from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Repurposed Barnwood Christmas Tree Box from My Creative Days
- DIY Pie Tin & Bottle Brush Centerpiece from Dagmar’s Home
- DIY Snowman Tree Skirt from Moms Confession
- Scented Cookie Cutter Christmas Candles from Premeditated Leftovers
- DIY Holiday Pine Door Swag from The Homespun Hydrangea
- Snowman Tree Topper from Moms Confession
- How To Make A Vintage Christmas Wreath from A Retro Christmas
- Vintage MilkJug and Fresh Greens from The Painted Hinge
- Vintage Bleached Bottle Brush Trees from The Homespun Hydrangea
- Vintage Music Sheet Ornaments from It’s A Stamp Thing
- How To Make A Snowflake Decorative Pick from Moms Confession
- Christmas Tree Advent Calendar from Premediated Leftovers
- How To Make Ornaments Look Vintage from Finding Home Farms
This year, you can easily create a beautiful holiday theme throughout your home with some of these fun vintage Christmas decorations ideas. From the fun wreath ideas to classic holiday tree skirts, and fun ornaments or centerpieces, our list has something for everyone. Vintage ideas are a great way to bring classic holiday spirit back to your family festivities!