Whew…I think this Texas heat is taking it’s toll on me and it’s time for some real summer fun!! We have been working on projects around the house all week and this weekend we are going to #GrabSummerFun by the horns and chill out…with a Nestle Drumstick of course!! ;) And to take it easy on the cooking we will be feasting our eyes and bellies on a delicious Tombstone Pizza. YUM, right? We may even minimize the clean up inside and test out backing our pizza on the grill…Now that’s a thought?
To celebrate the fun and help you celebrate summer, we are throwing a Pinterest Party! Come join in, Pin and Repin and you could win a year’s supply of Tombstone Pizza! Aren’t you excited? I am! Anytime I can join Lori at A Day In Motherhood for a party, I know it’s going to rock!! :)
Join the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Party from June 15, 2012 – July 2, 2012. We are giving away a year’s worth of Tombstone Pizza!
- Sign into your Pinterest account or if you do not have a Pinterest account, visit Pinterest.com to request an invitation to register for a free account. There may be a waiting period in between when you request membership and when you are issued an invitation. If you need an invite, please email me through this contact form and include your email address so I can invite you to join in on the fun!! I am not sure of how many invites I have available, but I will send out as many as I can! And don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
- Create a #GrabSummerFun board on your Pinterest page. The title of your board must contain #GrabSummerFun.
- “Pin” five (5) summer fun and party ideas (Party Decor, 4th of July Fun and Treats, Summer Fun, etc.) on the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board, and tag each “pin” with hashtag “#GrabSummerFun” in the description.
- Grab one image from our #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board of Tombstone Pizza or Drumstick Ice Cream and Pin it to yours with the hashtag.
- Come back and submit your name, email address and your #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board link to bit.ly/grabsummerfunp (the linky on the party host’s RSVP post).
Need some great ideas to get started? Check out our #GrabSummerFun Pinterest board for some awesome photos and fun!