I’m so excited to share the July 2012 Beauty Pick of the Month with you! This month is the time transform your lips and nails with a little coral!!! I won’t lie and tell you that the new Coral colored Revlon products didn’t scare me when I received them. I have always been more a neutral tones girl, but we only have one life, so I jumped in with both feet and tried it all! I didn’t think I could pull coral off with my skin tone, but I did it!
Out of all the lip products I received, my personal favorite is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. This lip color gives you a tint of lip color without the weighted feeling of makeup on your lips. When I wear this, it makes me feel like I am at the beach hanging out in the sun with the family!
The nail colors that Revlon has just introduced this summer are all my favorites! While I keep my makeup in the neutral zone, my nails are a completely different story! Give me any color and I will wear it! So a couple weeks ago, I went in for a much needed pedicure and took my new Coral shades in with me too! Coral shades are in and I couldn’t be happier to show it off with my signature flip flops year round!
NEW! Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Rendezvous”
Soft flush of color that lasts for hours upon hours
- Step 1: Apply evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.
- Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in “Tutti Frutti”
Hybrid moisturizing balm with shiny wearable color
- Step 1: Apply to clean, dry lips. Can be worn with or without Lip Liner.
- Step 2: Reapply as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Siren”
Full coverage lipstick in cream, matte & pearl finishes
- Step 1: Define lips by applying your choice of ColorSay Lip Liner to the natural line of your lips.
- Step 2: Continue by applying your favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade over the lined lips.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in “Sizzle”
Sheer color with high glossy shine in cream & pearl finishes
- Step 1: Lipgloss directly to lips, using plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips.
- Step 2: For additional color or definition, pair with Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick or Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner.
Get your coral on with this great giveaway!!
One lucky winner will receive a Revlon Summer Accessories Prize Pack (*pictured above)
The Giveaway starts July 19, 2012 and ends on July 30, 2012.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Revlon & HEB as part of my participation in the HEB Beauty Pick of the Month promotion. I received the same prize pack mentioned above, but all opinions are my own and my opinion on the product or service is 100% honest. No other compensation was given or received in return of a favorable review.