This post is sponsored by HEB. All opinions are 100% my own.
It’s holiday season and HEB has become my one stop shop for our holiday meal preparations! Whether you are looking for a delicious side for your holiday feast, a great finger food to snack on before dinner begins or you need a little pick me up; HEB Primo Picks have you covered!
HEB Primo Picks Make Holidays Great!
November houses many Primo Picks at HEB that will help make your holidays great! With choices like:
- HEB Ode to Olives Pitted Ripe Olives
- Central Market Cranberry & Orange Chutney
- Cafe Ole Cafecchino Coffee Drinks -
- HEB Stuff’Em Sweet & Spicy Peppers – see recipe below
- HEB Pita Crackers
- HEB Garlic & Herb Basting Oil
- Central Market Maple Cream Cookies
There is something for everyone in the family to enjoy during the holiday season. For Thanksgiving, our family enjoyed these delicious HEB Stuff’Em Sweet & Spicy Peppers.
Stuffed Sweet & Spicy Peppers
- 1 jar HEB Stuff’Em Sweet & Spicy Peppers
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Robert’s Reserve Pineapple & Habanero Dip
- dash of Slap Ya Mama Seasoning (or any cajun seasoning)
- Mix cream cheese and dip together in a bowl
- Use a spoon or icing decorator and fill HEB Stuff’Em Sweet & Spicy Peppers
- Top with a dash of cajun seasoning
About HEB Primo Picks
Primo Picks are unique, tasty and cool products you may never have heard of or tried before. We’ve searched the world for one-of-a-kind products. Look for Primo Picks shelf tags in store. Some supplies limited, so get them while we got them!
This post is brought to you by HEB. All opinions are 100% my own.