One of my families favorite recipes for me to make them is this super easy beef stir fry recipe. If I can get dinner on the table in record time, everyone is happy. Then again, living in a house full of boys it’s always all about food.
This family recipe is packed with flavor and everyone leaves with a fully belly. Oh and cleaning up after dinner is super easy too…making my life easier one day at a time!
Beef Stir Fry
Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 1 lb. Milanesa Beef
- ¼ cup Toasted Sesame Dressing
- ⅛ cup Teriyaki Ginger Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 bag stir-fry frozen veggies
- Slice milanesa beef into strips
- Cook milanesa beef on medium/high heat in an electric skillet or in a stir-fry wok until well done
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to medium/low and cook covered approximately 15 minutes (or until veggies are fully cooked)
*This post contains affiliate links for Amazon.com